Friday, January 29, 2010

Clip Masks

One of my new year's resolutions was to improve my photography. While I know I need to get my butt out of the house and take pictures, I've determined I want to learn photoshop elements while it's cold. I had PSE6, but I figured if I'm going to put the time into learning PSE, I might as well learn on the most recent edition, so I asked for PSE 8 for an early birthday present (thanks mom!).

In order to learn how to use PSE, I'm going through online tutorials. I followed
this tutorial on clip masks with a photo of my parents' dog. I had so much fun, I figured I'd see if I can make it into a little image. I think I might actually be starting to learn a little bit about PSE. I have to make sure I don't overwhelm myself with too much at once though. I'd love to get rid of those green eyes, but I don't know how yet--perhaps that's a tutorial I'll eventually discover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...