Friday, January 29, 2010

In The Woods

In the Woods In the Woods by Tana French


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I think I'd really give it 3.5 stars, but in the fashion of feeling generous, I'll go with the four instead of 3.

Unfortunately I didn't finish this in time to discuss with my online book club (I blame The Help being due at the library and since I couldn't renew it, I HAD to read it), but I digress and this should be a review for French's work.

I haven't read a mystery in quite some time and I admit, it was nice to have a change of pace in genre.

I wasn't on the edge of seat throughout the book, and the ending didn't completely take me by surprise, but it all fit together well. I truly enjoyed the characters, mostly because I think they're a little flawed like society.

I'll eventually pick up the second in the series.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...