Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions for 2010

I'm usually not a big resolution person, but I liked looking back on my 2009 ones and seeing what I accomplished, so here goes for 2010. They're not all resolutions, but also some things I hope to accomplish this year.

1. Become a doctor and start a pediatric residency. That's right, I graduate medical school this year. It's still hard to believe, but it's definitely an awesome feeling.

2. Finish our wedding scrapbook by our two year anniversary.

3. Spend less money on non-essentials and finally be able to start saving. (Yay for making an income come July!)

4. Work on spending less at the grocery store. I think this involves more meal planning on our part. It's hard when I have such a picky eater for a hubby and I like to try new things all of the time. I think I need to decrease the recipes I try since I'm the only one who eats them and the rest we give away, aka giving away our money.

5. Return to my natural hair color. I can't decide if I want to keep up with it darker via temporary dye, but I know I don't want to do anything permanent to it this year!

6. Focus on learning more about photography. I've taken a lot of food photos this year, but I'd like some better people ones.

7. Continue working on my faith.

8. Cross stitch more. I read A LOT this past year and my other hobbies really fell to the wayside.

9. Run 30 minutes. I'd love to be able to get back to running, we'll see how my knee feels about this.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...