Thursday, January 7, 2010

Med School Fun

The time has come to dig through all of our photos and collect some for our med school yearbook. We only do a yearbook at the end of our four years, which I think makes the most sense, so I had to dig back to the first year of med school.

Reflecting on the first two years of med school, sometimes all I can think about are the endless hours of studying. My routine literally was wake up, go to class, work out, study until dinner, eat dinner, study until bed, repeat. That's ok, I knew medicine was tough and I made it through.

So, back to the fun part. Going through my pictures I found this one of my roommate and I learning how to cast. Yes, everyone once in a while we had to take a night off from studying, this one happened to be because we went to a casting clinic. I think our faces glow with happiness. I don't have a picture, but the other fun part was using the saw one-handed to remove our casts. Yeah, umm...don't worry, no med students were harmed. So, for those of you thinking about med school, and anyone else, you can truly have some fun while doing it. Life is what you make it, so make sure you make time for yourself!

Peace out homefries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...